Tuesday, April 10, 2012

That 2:30 feeling??? Really

So as 2:30 comes upon us here in the central time zone, and 5 hour energy has done such a great job marketing (personally I don't like taste and have tried it and it does nothing for me) but I yawn about this time so I thought some people sleep in their cubes or at home wherever you may be.  I just figured why not find the zaniest reason for skipping that 5 hour energy and napping it out.

5 "This is just a 15min power-nap like they raved about in that time management course you sent me to"

4 "I wasn't sleeping! I was mediating on the mission statement and envisioning a new paradigm" (My personal favorite)

3 "I was doing a highly specific yoga exercise to relieve work-related stress. Do you discriminate towards people who practice yoga?"

2 "Dang! Why did you interrupt me?  I almost figured out a solution to our biggest problem!"  (I like to substitute biggest problem for The Matrix, yes I know I am nerd)

1 "...in Jesus' name, Amen."

No comments:

Post a Comment